Friday, December 30, 2022

How MID-LIFE CAREER CHANGE: MADNESS OR PROMISING OPPORTUNITY Made Me A Better Salesperson

Fall In Love With MID-LIFE CAREER CHANGE: MADNESS OR PROMISING OPPORTUNITY

Due to my current professional activities as a freelance senior underwriter and business consultant, I am constantly retained by lenders, private investors, entrepreneurs and realtors/brokers, which allows me to gauge my level of knowledge and experience to make many developments when my clients request my services.

So my motivation to write this article was a group of people who are in their mid-life career stage and are interested in finding some kind of opportunity to utilize their knowledge and experience.

Many of us face many challenges as we go through life and our highly developed environment. In my case, like millions of workers around the world, have finally reached middle age and continue to face a very complex social and economic environment.

After a long career in the lending industry I realized that my experience and knowledge was not that sharp; Today I can say that I am at the top of my game. Due to my current professional activities as a freelance senior underwriter and business consultant, I am constantly retained by lenders, private investors, entrepreneurs and realtors/brokers, which allows me to gauge my level of knowledge and experience to make many developments when my clients request my services. . complex projects.

You might be asking how anything mentioned above connects to the article's title, and the solution is as follows.

There are many valuable and productive people out there, many of whom find themselves working for minimum wage or holding down jobs that no one else wants. But they all share this characteristic:

They are at the top of their game! The experience and knowledge they have gained over time makes them a valuable asset to any organization "willing" to recognize their potential and true value.

The cold truth is that most organizations run their HR departments with inexperienced people and often their internal policies shun older people under the mistaken belief that their ability to Their ability to be productive will be hampered by their age.

So my motivation to write this article was a group of people who are in their mid-life career stage and are interested in finding some kind of opportunity to utilize their knowledge and experience. Unfortunately, there aren't many opportunities.

16 years ago I met David M. Met with, former director of a commercial mortgage banker based in Houston. I was recovering from a back injury and my doctor suggested that I needed to change careers because of my new limitations. At some point during a casual phone conversation, I mentioned my situation and my obvious concerns to David. After exchanging views he asked me if I would be willing to learn the basics of commercial lending and business finance. I agreed, and looking back, I can see that it was the best move I ever made.

I found a life-changing career opportunity in the lending industry and today, nearly 17 years later, am still enjoying the rewards of a highly productive professional pursuit.

The many benefits and awards that I have received over the years have inspired me to share my experience and knowledge. That's why I created a simple tool that anyone, even those with no prior experience or knowledge in the transactional industry, can easily learn the basics of commercial real estate finance and have a productive and rewarding career. Infection can start. My publication titled "Commercial Real Estate Finance: Training for Beginners" can be found on Amazon Books.

Some of you may be thinking that a mid-life career change is madness or a promising opportunity: the difference is if you do nothing to improve your life or if you take a few more steps. And decide to make the commitment. Stay away from spot sales and multi-layered schemes that will never get you anywhere.

If you think you're willing to give it a try, you might consider the lending industry as a legitimate source of income and a real career change opportunity.

It worked for me and is a great option if you have the determination and discipline to reach your personal goals.

Bottom line: It's never too late! Your life can get better and opportunities are there, you just have to go for them.

I found a life-changing career opportunity in the lending industry and today, nearly 17 years later, am still enjoying the rewards of a highly productive professional pursuit. That's why I created a simple tool that anyone, even those with no prior experience or knowledge in the transactional industry, can easily learn the basics of commercial real estate finance and have a productive and rewarding career. If you think you're willing to give it a try, you might consider the lending industry as a legitimate source of income and a real career change opportunity.

Find Out Now, What Should You Do For Fast FIND OUT HOW SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE THINK SO YOU MAY BE SUCCESSFUL TOO?

Find Out How Successful People Think So You May Be Successful Too Do you think successful people are just lucky? Successful people were not ...

The Ultimate Managed Hosting Platform
banner
Free Instagram Followers & Likes